• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimension 3.3 GPU rendering issue

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed an issue with the latest version of Dimension, the GPU rendering option is not available when using a GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER graphics card. After numerous conversations with Adobe tech support I found out that my particular graphics card has not been tested and so the option is unavailable in 3.3. This seemed strange to me as when I first used 3.3 it did work and then it kept crashing so obviously a software issue, the adobe tech guys told me to change my graphics card to one they have tested, not really the answer I wanted. After having no luck whatsover with Adobe Tech people who dont really know alot about their own software if you ask me, I decided to try downgrading my version of Dimension, so I went back to 3.2, amazingly this 'older' version works and used GPU rendering with my graphics card. I think Adobe really need to look at their latest version and fix the bugs in it or test all graphics card before issuing GPU rendering option.

TOPICS
Creative , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?