Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimension wont show grid

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to adobe dimension and had downloaded it onto my moms laptop when mine was broke. Worked perfectly. I then got my laptop back when it was fixed and tried to download adobe dimesion from my adobe creative cloud account as i did before. I can open the program and it says its compatible with my laptop but will not let me inpout anything as you can see. And I would say that m laptop is stronger than the one before as I am an archtiecture student and we render and 3d build a lot so my laptop is speced to handle it. help 1.JPGhelp 2.JPG ANY ANSWERS??

TOPICS
Download and install , Hardware , How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i see two problems with your screenshot and assume your mums computer is in deed better than yours

Screenshot (897).png

1 try adjust the screen to something less silly like 'fit to screen'

2 laptop tends to = two different Gpu... right click the Dimension exe and see if you have an option to change which Gpu starts the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines