Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't visualize the whole Dimension UI from remote

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to everyone,
in this quarantine period I'm trying to work with Dimension, but it doesn't show me the interface, and if I want to close it it doesn't respond. I have already tried reinstalling it a couple of times, but nothing.
What can I do?

P.S.
I have no problems with other Adobe programs.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Downloaded from the CC desktop installer. But now, it seems work, I didn't nothing of special actually. 
It's strange, because I done a couple of reset a couple of days ago, with no results... but yesterday "magic!" at the umpteenth reset...
So, that's ok, let's work !
Thanks for you support anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your machine meet Dimension Requirements? Are you on Win or Mac?

Dimension CC System Requirements
  • Operating system. Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit) – Version 1607 (build 10.0.14393) or later.
  • Processor. Intel Core i5 (2011 or newer), Intel Xeon (2011 or newer), AMD A8 or A10, or AMD Ryzen.
  • Memory. 8 GB of RAM or more.
  • Hard disk space. ...
  • Graphics card. ...
  • OpenGL. ...
  • Display. ...
  • Video memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course  it is, I used Dimension till to before 23rd of March...
is a DELL XPS workstation with an Intel Core i7- 8700, GTX 1060 6GB, 64 GB RAM, updated drivers and OpenGL.

The strange fact, beyond the gray window, is that I need the Task Manager to close it. Like if something goes corrupted during the start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If choosing Intel graphic card as default for Dn make app to work correctly? Did you try that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which build did you download- Raw or Installer? There is a major difference in the way they are installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Downloaded from the CC desktop installer. But now, it seems work, I didn't nothing of special actually. 
It's strange, because I done a couple of reset a couple of days ago, with no results... but yesterday "magic!" at the umpteenth reset...
So, that's ok, let's work !
Thanks for you support anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines