• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download problem

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not download Dimension. For some unknown reason It does just fine until it gets to 37% then it stops and will go no further. I have tried multiple times over 5 days but it always stops at 37%. Any suggestions?I have tried it with my virus protection off and on and have even updated my video driver. I am using Windows 10 by the way.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Adobe servers are overloaded with everyone being forced to sync their files to the cloud i.e, new york... if your sync fails then pause file sync and restart your computer to clear it

Screenshot (977).png

2 check that Adobe is not trying to update both Dimension (at the same time) this error will cause Windows 10 files to lock up and I had to uninstall Dimension to fix it... with the servers as they are it could take a day or two before you are able to get it back

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Dimension/updates-fail-from-Cloud/td-p/10714040

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I will give it a try 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines