Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Materials where to saved them & sync with other devices

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 20+ materials that I downloaded from Adobe Stock, How and where can I save them so I will have them available in all my computers without using a lot of space, same question for 3D models.

Thanks,

Marco

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Mac , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for home \ small office senarios of 5-20 computers a Nas is your best option in storage of files... as a Mac user, you transfer i.e, copy the files to your loacl system in order to use it then delete it from the local after the workflow is finished

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Sorry if I didn't explain my question, I was thinking of saving my Materials and 3D objects in the Adobe Dimension app or in my Creative Cloud Libraries. What I want is been able to access all of them in all my stations.

Thanks again.

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How many stations are we talking about and what kind of Adobe account is the stock linked to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines