• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I put 3D files on my server?

Participant ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying out the BETA Publish feature in Dimensions. Here is my test file: view-source:https://assets.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:US:440c236d-e93a-4b2a-9657-aafd2d3e2aca?view=dimension

I discovered the Share feature for grabbing code to serve it up on my own website page in an iFrame. Wonderful, but I'm looking for more. How can I move that file to my server and serve it up in a webpage within Wordpress? I don't want the actual file on Adobe Cloud being called, I want it called, linked or whatever you want to call it on my own website. 

I hope that makes sense.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

The Gray area above and below the can is because the image area is being compressed to fit inside the box allowed i.e it is a web page design error... Can it be fixed = yes but you have to decide how the page should display on different devices and weather it's worth the effort

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe owns it so no you can't host it yourself but you can link to it... wordpress has issues with iframe because its old code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't have problems on my WordPress with the linking, at least it appears to be linking ok. That said, there is an odd grey color on either side of the image area. Why am I seeing that? https://mgcre8v.com/360-product-photography-spins/3D/ Is there any way I can get rid of it? Also, it would be nice if it could be white-labeled so my users don't see the Made in Dimension rollover bit. I understand it is still in BETA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to work with html or js code to fit iframe size. That can be a solution may be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Gray area above and below the can is because the image area is being compressed to fit inside the box allowed i.e it is a web page design error... Can it be fixed = yes but you have to decide how the page should display on different devices and weather it's worth the effort

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines