Highlighted

Latest Version of Dimension 3.2 won't open files or Create New

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to the latest Adobe Dimension 3.2

At the start up screen I can choose to open a file or to create a new file - in both cases I only get a spinning wheel and I'm unable to create or open any files.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software also and the same problem happens.

I'm on macOS 10.15.3

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest Version of Dimension 3.2 won't open files or Create New

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to the latest Adobe Dimension 3.2

At the start up screen I can choose to open a file or to create a new file - in both cases I only get a spinning wheel and I'm unable to create or open any files.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software also and the same problem happens.

I'm on macOS 10.15.3

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same boat - it won't open past new/open window. Blue spinning wheel. On a Mac Pro Late 2013 Mojave 10.14.6

64 gig ram

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add your name and details to the list

Screenshot (3900).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines