• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No objects showing in Dimension

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. This is my first post as a CC member.
I have installed Dimension as I really want to do some packaging designs and to try and create realistic looking 3D models for product design. No matter how many times I have tried, I cannot get any objects at all to actually appear in the window. I'm pretty computer savvy and I use alot of Adobe programmes already. When I click an object from the left hand side menu, it says loading but then all I get is the red, green and blue arrows in the window but no object. I have tried placing so many things into the window but absolutely nothing shows up. In the scene window on the right it labels all the objects I've apparently placed but I just can't see them.
I've watched the tutorials several times and looked on youtube and asked in my graphic design groups but nothing.
Please can anyone shed any light on what I am doing wrong?

TOPICS
Hardware , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Hey Elle!  Welcome and sorry to hear about your first experience with Dimension.

It sounds like your canvas isn't able to render the 3D objects.  Can you please try updating your video card drivers?  The most common cause of this issue is that your Open GL is a bit behind and a driver update often fixes this.

If that doesn't work please send an e-mail to tickets@adobedimension.com with your system specifications and Dimension log files attached.  Please be sure to send this in an e-mail and don't

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Elle!  Welcome and sorry to hear about your first experience with Dimension.

It sounds like your canvas isn't able to render the 3D objects.  Can you please try updating your video card drivers?  The most common cause of this issue is that your Open GL is a bit behind and a driver update often fixes this.

If that doesn't work please send an e-mail to tickets@adobedimension.com with your system specifications and Dimension log files attached.  Please be sure to send this in an e-mail and don't attach personal information or long log files to these forums.  Thanks!

System Info

- Application Version (Can be located in the About screen)

- OS/Version

- Processor

- Memory/RAM

- Graphics Card/VRAM

Application Logs

DimensionGPUProfiler.log

Dimension.log

Mac:  ~/Library/Logs/Adobe/

Win:  ~\username\appdata\local\Adobe\Dimension

Crash Logs

Mac:  ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/

Win:  %LOCALAPPDATA%\CrashDumps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
I have the same issue, Adobe Dimension doesn't show canvas nor 3d objects on it. Contacted support but reply seems to be really slow. I purchased yearly subscription, and to be honest I don't think that was a smart thing to do.

Please advise, what can I do to make things more timely. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the same since updated to last version,

honestly i think the same, all the bugs are in 2019-2020, i cant work clean its annoying..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I genuinely wouldn't trust the support team.... i've never once been able to get viable responses or support from the team.. just automated responses and no help what so ever

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support is not for software issues

you are welcome to post your details to the address J has linked or add a note https://feedback.adobedimension.com/forums/552760-adobe-dimension-bugs/suggestions/38964778-no-objec...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines