• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Normal preview and Render preview and problem in saving

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Dimention from a month but it is not working properly. Most of the times my normal preview looks perfect but the render preview looks very bad. I've tried it many times. My laptop is having a 12GB Ram and 500GB SSD which is almost half empty. Window 10, Processor is i5 and NVIDIA 2GB Graphic card 1040mx.  

I've tried creating my project with render preview off and switch it on at last and I've also tried to start creating my project with render preview on from start but same result. 

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry what was the question?

• Adobe Dimension is not using your Nvidia graphic card but only the I5 chip... thats the real reason your rendors look bad
  • 12G Ram is limited for rendor laptops... I would look to add more if you have a spare slot but its ok for basic Windows work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines