• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas de apertura/ Opening problems

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! escribí esto en dos idiomas para ver si alguien puede ayudarme por favor.

Hello! I wrote this in two languages to see if someone can help me please.

ESPAÑOL

Tengo problemas con este programa, es la primera vez en mi vida que lo descargué y cuando lo abro, aparece esto pero no puedo darle click cualquier cosa, parece como si fuera una imagen o algi así. Tambien ven la parte superior donde el puntero está en la pestaña de "adobe dimension" al lado de la manzana, solo me aparece la opcion de "Quit".

La version del programa es 3.4, ya lo cerre y volví a abrir muchas veces, e incluso lo desinstalé y volví a instalar, sigo teniendo el mismo problema.

Alguno le ha pasado o solo soy yo?

ENGLISH

I have problems with this program, it is the first time in my life that I downloaded it and when I open it, this appears but I cannot click anything, it seems as if it were an image or something like that. They also see the upper part where the pointer is on the "adobe dimension" tab next to the apple, I only see the option "Quit". The version of the program is 3.4, I already closed it and reopened it many times, and even uninstalled and reinstalled it, I still have the same problem.

Someone happened or just me?

TOPICS
Download and install , Hardware , How to , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

it happens to lots of people yes

did a video start playing to sell you stuff from Adobe? the first time you open Dimension it is designed to force play an add but many systems can't play videos this way and the software locks itself up

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-18 a la(s) 18.40.58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Operating System and hardware.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is a Mac, especifically MacOs High Sierra MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010)

But according the Creative Clouds Software, the version of Dimension are avaiable with muy mac version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it happens to lots of people yes

did a video start playing to sell you stuff from Adobe? the first time you open Dimension it is designed to force play an add but many systems can't play videos this way and the software locks itself up

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-18 a la(s) 18.40.58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't play the video of the screen when I open the software, in fact it doesn't answer anything, I click on anything in the program and nothing.

I downloaded the software with the adobe subscription, and is my first time that I open it, but I haven't problem with other programs, only Dimension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can not work with dimension for months now is loading forever talked with adobe they took the logs but still no answer next year will be my last year with Adobe. Lightroom classic freezes and crash my computer. Adobe XD problems too crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines