Highlighted

Render Preview as small inset window

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to using Dimension. When I click on the Render Preview button, my entire canvas becomes the render preview. The tutorials I see feature Render Preview as a small inset window to the top right of the canvas. 

How do I enable this small inset Render Preview window?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

if this is the window you are talking about yes it was removed in V3 because the Dev team changed it... yes some of us find the new design a pain to use

rendor previewrendor preview

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Render Preview as small inset window

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to using Dimension. When I click on the Render Preview button, my entire canvas becomes the render preview. The tutorials I see feature Render Preview as a small inset window to the top right of the canvas. 

How do I enable this small inset Render Preview window?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

if this is the window you are talking about yes it was removed in V3 because the Dev team changed it... yes some of us find the new design a pain to use

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, found an answer to this issue. Much prefer the small window, it's quicker to see the result. Adobe needs to bring this feature back 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines