• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendered Final PSD Image - Rendered Image doesn't match appearance of working DN file?

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a file in Dimensions and it looks great, my boss is happy with the lighting and the overall appearance. When I render the file out of DN it doesn't match the appearance of the working file (brighter, washed out, loss of detail in the graphics)? Is there a reason for this? Do I need to purchase rendering software to do a better job than DN is able to produce?

TOPICS
Import and export , Mac , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you share the Dn file we can test it... I would assume your Cpu rendor is what you want the image to look like but without the file there is no way to know why your final rendor isn't the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Less brightness look of rendered PNG is a result of the difference of color presets that use Dimension and Windows  (if you are on Win) . I recomend you to render Adobe Photoshop file from Dn and import or open with Phtoshop then export that file as JPG or PNG from Photoshop. That will replace Color Preset to Adobe RGBS preset and your image will look the same as in Dn.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines