• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering in Dimensions

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently new to the program and i've just completed my first project but I can't get it to render without it being awful quality. I've rendered it on 'high quality (slow)' and I've changed the focus point so it isn't blurred. I think it might be something to do with canvas size? But i'm not sure what's a good starting size/resolution for a clear detailed render, i've played with both and nothing seems to be working. Not really sure, can you suggest anything?  

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 21.03.43.png

the camera is out of focus... I would assume you skipped the 'match image' step which sets your background lights and camera angle to match the image

if you want to share the file I'll test it for you

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 21.03.43.png

the camera is out of focus... I would assume you skipped the 'match image' step which sets your background lights and camera angle to match the image

if you want to share the file I'll test it for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply! Probably as I didn't know about this 🙂 Thankyou! Any links or anything on how to do this would be much appreciated. Thanks again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It isn't that though because everything is 3d and there aren't any images to match. The staircase is a 3d model I imported it as an OBJ. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be you need this tutorial about setting focus point

https://youtu.be/2qjQBLkxD40

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines