Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scene Layers in Adobe Dimension

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 
I see that adobe dimension has got something similar to layers in illustrator or photoshop. Every component can be in its own 3D layer inside the "SCENE" window. By any chance, can I export the render in the same layer format in photoshop or illustrator? The idea is to take a render, from a certain angle, generate the PSD not as all merged into one layer, but as separate layers, just as I created it in Dimension.

This can save me hours of work, if possible. 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dn allows to export selected object but without scene. May be you can't then import them separately in Ps? Would that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you rendor 3 object against a background image then the 3 models are on one layer [together] and the background image is on its own layer

you can mask some of the 3 models in Photoshop after the rendor or rendor the same "scene" 3 times with 1 model each showing and the other two hid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines