undo not working

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone else have an issue with the undo command (cmd+z)  just not working at all? Any help appreciated. 

TOPICS
Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same happens to me, i don't know how to fix it i need help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some things [like camera angle] are not part of the undo command

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to happen with everything though

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. Undo is not working in Dimension (from the menu or command-z). I can't figure out why. I've quit and restarted Dimension. It still does not work. I am trying to undo operations which normally can be undone with the command (e.g. adding assets, changing object position, etc.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is also not working. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here 😞
Happened today as I worked with photogrammetry objects. Very high poly count but ob to work with. Somehow I only can do camera undos. CTRL + Z shows only "undo selection". Help !!! 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please report your bug to https://feedback.adobedimension.com/

It seems specefic glitch and need investigation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines