Highlighted

why my png image become blurry and pixelated ?

Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have designed a label and put it on the 3d model, but the text and image become bulurry, i tried to render it with high resolution, but the result aren’t so good. the image file was in png, and the file itself was pretty good.Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 13.36.52.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-04 at 13.37.29.png

Topics

Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

why my png image become blurry and pixelated ?

Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have designed a label and put it on the 3d model, but the text and image become bulurry, i tried to render it with high resolution, but the result aren’t so good. the image file was in png, and the file itself was pretty good.Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 13.36.52.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-04 at 13.37.29.png

Topics

Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac drivers can't rendor transparent text mate... you could add a background colour or share the Dn file so we can take a better look

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines