• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person

Jul 06, 2014 Jul 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have made a form in Adobe acrobat.... the fills appear exactly fine but when i want to print the file the error dialog box appears and when i continue the text characters in the fields are printed all on each other. i tried the same on different computers and same issue . what should i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tara_b88,

May i know what is the version of Acrobat you are using. And if you create a sample form are you able to reproduce the same behavior.

Regards,

Ajlan Huda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Ajlan,

i am using acrobat XI pro...

actually i found out that everything is ok on other computers specially windows (i use mac) i just need to fix the problem on my computer as well.

i created three different forms all from scratch and the same thing happened in all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please share the complete work flow.

From  creating form till viewing the form.

I will try to reproduce at my end.

~Ajlan Huda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources