• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what is adobe export pdf sub?

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2016 May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have renewed a subscription for adobe exportpdf sub which I have no recollection of signing up for.  When I go to my account there is no record of my registration.  How can this happen and why do I need exportpdf?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Hi jacquit15303848 ,

You can refer this link to check for the services and features it provides : FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

Let us know if you need any further help .

Regards
Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2016 May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jacquit15303848 ,

You can contact customer care : Contact Customer Care

And also you can refer this link to cancel the subscription : Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

Let us know if this helps.

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sarojini for your response.

It 's not that I want to unsubscribe, It's just that I don't remember signing up.

Please provide me with a description of Adobe export pdf. It is not listed on the Customer Care site to which your link led me.

I need to understand whether I have a need for it and whether I wish to continue to subscribe.

Looking forward to hearing from you with a description of the service it provides.

Jacqui

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sarojini for your response.

It 's not that I want to unsubscribe, It's just that I don't remember signing up.

Please provide me with a description of Adobe export pdf. It is not listed on the Customer Care site to which your link led me.

I need to understand whether I have a need for it and whether I wish to continue to subscribe.

Looking forward to hearing from you with a description of the service it provides.

Jacqui

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jacquit15303848 ,

You can refer this link to check for the services and features it provides : FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

Let us know if you need any further help .

Regards
Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sarojini. It is a good product at a great price!

Jacqui

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jacquit15303848 ,

Thank you so much. If you need any help further regarding any product please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to me. $35+ dollars taken from my credit card on August 30th. I did not purchase this. How can I get a refund and cancel any orders?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it shows up your Adobe account, look for a cancel button or contact Adobe.

Check all previous Adobe accounts.

Otherwise this suggests someone has used your card details. If you are in a household where other family members might use the card, check with them. Otherwise, it seems likely your card details are stolen. I suggest you talk to your card issuer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem for over three years. Adobe finds no record of my email address. Obviously wrong since I am using it to reply to this Adobe Support Community. I have emailed. I have called. I have asked them to check every email address I have used ever. They sure can find my credit card for the last three years or more. They even transferred it at least twice to a new credit card numbers. Sorry, I think they are crooks relative to this subscription product. Who knows where I can cancel this where they can locate an account ? Really ticks me off. I don't want to change credit cards. Inconvenient and should not have to protect against vendors like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem for over three years. Adobe finds no record of my email address. Obviously wrong since I am using it to reply to this Adobe Support Community. I have emailed. I have called. I have asked them to check every email address I have used ever. They sure can find my credit card for the last three years or more. They even transferred it at least twice to a new credit card numbers. 

Sorry, I think they are crooks relative to this subscription product. 

Who knows where I can cancel this where they can locate an account ? Really ticks me off. 

I don't want to change credit cards. Inconvenient and should not have to protect against vendors like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m having the same issue. Unauthorized charge to my credit card in the amount of $23,88.  I have not requested this service, and would like a refund 

please advise.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexf,

We have checked your account with the email address that you used to sign-in to the community.

I see that the subscription is cancelled already and there is a refund intitated. You will receive the refund in 5-6 business working days.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m having the same issue. Unauthorized charge to my credit card in the amount of $35.19 on the 23/05/2020.  I have not requested this service, and would like a refund.

please advise.  

Tosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tosh84, did you EVER give Adobe the credit card number that is being charged? If not (and you are sure nobody with access to the card subscribed either), then someone has got hold of your card number and is buying subscriptions. Contact the card issuer. 

If you DID give the card to Adobe check your account details. If no subscription is shown, then as above someone has got hold of your card number and is buying subscriptions. Contact the card issuer. 

If a subscription is shown, contact Adobe. Posting here does NOT make contact with customer service. If someone contacts you offering to fix it IT IS A SCAM not Adobe, and it will make things worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is clearly a scam, as u state.  Otherwise, how would so many people--most not on this website--have the same rip-off problem.  I have a complete PDF Program I have used for years (Lightning Pro).  Therefore, would never have paid for another program.  My wife just got a new debit card a few months back, never used it, and all of a sudden there was a charge from this charade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same charged amount on my card from Monday of this week. But when I go to Adobe there is nothing in my plans section. I don't want to have to cancel my card but this is a rather weird charge for me. I have not paid for the service and would like a refund as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IanHeffron,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

We have checked you account with the email address used to sing in to the community. There is no subscription listed under your account. Would you mind sharing the scressnhot of the receipt?

Also, please confirm if you have received any email from Adobe for the same.

Please check if you have used any alternate email address for the plan.

You may also reach out to support team either via the following page https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html or you may contact them on phone using the contact number provided for your region in the following elp page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.   

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the receipt I have. I have see the same as you when I log into my account. No subscriptions to Adobe. And my other email does not have an Adobe account. I am sincerely confused by this charge.

IanHeffron_0-1628996599454.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my other account. You can try checking this email address as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have checked your both the accounts. There is no subscription listed in any of the accounts.

I would suggest to get in touch with the billing team to get this checked. 

You may reach out to the phone support team via the number provided for your region on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have that exact same amount on my bank account, but I sign into Adobe and there are no active plans that have a cost associated with them. This is ridiculous! It overdrew my bank account I'm trying to close and have left at $0.00!! So incredibly frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found out I have the same issue. I've been charged 18.88€ in January and 25.15€ in February without ever having subscribed to any Adobe product or service. How did that happen? This is the first time I am experiencing anything like this and I would really appreciate an explanation, a cancellation and a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I've just been charged once, 25.15€ in February, sorry for the inconvinience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

proistorikos, did you EVER give Adobe the credit card number that is being charged? If not (and you are sure nobody with access to the card subscribed either), then someone has got hold of your card number and is buying subscriptions. Contact the card issuer. 

If you DID give the card to Adobe check your account details. If no subscription is shown, then as above someone has got hold of your card number and is buying subscriptions. Contact the card issuer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources