Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my converted files?

Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you convert or combine files using one of the Acrobat.com online services—ExportPDF or Adobe PDF Pack—those files are automatically stored in your Acrobat.com online account. This is the case even when you convert your files from within Adobe Reader. But you can easily download those files to your computer. Here's how:

1. Log in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/files.
  2. Select the file or files that you want to download by clicking the checkbox to the left of the filename.
  3. Click Download at the top of the file list. Your files download to the Downloads folder on your computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted my file and cannot find it - I checked under the link above but it's not there…Please let me know.  TYSM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Figured it out (I think as I now have a word doc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources