• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add headder and Footer .Net Api

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe PDFServiceSDK, using PDF Api Services. I am using static Html to pdf conversion functionality I am getting good result with default Header and Footer but it is Indented to be customized Header & Footer does Adobe PDFServiceSDK support customized Header and Footer in Html to PDF Conversion? for now i am using free trail.

if you can share any guide or support related to this.

Any suggestion ? 

Problem dis.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I assume you're using the .NET SDK sample code. In the CreatePDFFromStaticHtml, there is a zip file called createPDFFromStaticHtmlInput.zip which is the input passed to the API. If you unzip this zip file, you can open up index.html and edit the header tag <nav class="header">

You'll then need to zip the folder again, replace the original zip file, and re-run the CreatePDFFromStaticHtml program.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thanks for your response, I have followed your instructions, but it didn’t solve my problem. After changing the context in <nav class = 'header' only changes the nav context not effective for the page header. if you know something about how to change the page header then please let me know.

I have attached some screenshot may it'll help you to understand the problem.
Thanks

Code (2).pngCode (3).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see. As evidenced in your screenshot, there is no concept of a "new page" when you are dealing with a single HTML file. You can see that the text from those text boxes flows over into the new page -- the HTML spans accross as many PDF pages as needed to represent it. It's all one HTML page, so the header appears once.

If you wanted each PDF page to be a stand-alone HTML file with a repeated header, you'd probably have to create them one at a time and use the Combine operation to combine the PDFs, but unfortunately the way you're doing it can't support a repeated header.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources