• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe DC PRO is unreliable when documents are in doc cloud, aut-save loose data like comments

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZYour overpriced soft is a piece os shi. It is  another time of many cases when I’ve just lost my data - hundreds of comments in my court documentation (I am a lawyer), and all labels, all comments very rich of thoughts have just freakin disspeard. It’s common tkat I loose many precious hours on werking on my court files with rich comments of mine an d annotaation and sudennly I loose it. I awnt to add, that I have a strong config of MBP M1 Procesor max. configuratiin. Rafal Cisek attorney at law  I think to stop paying you for this totalluy unoptimised and insecure in protecting my work software which is btw not worth its subscription plan even if it worked well. But it does not work well. I start loookin g for alternatives and probably i will avoid all adobe products. You creatted Photoshoip 1 for first macs, and now you shuould feel shame how unoptiied softewre you d for great state of art hardvare an d software oroduced by Apple.. Editing 4K video projects in FCPX by Apple (=well optimized, not a piece of s..., full of bugs app,as yours - buy the way i will never even try youre „premiere” - probbaly premiere of my nesxt dissapointing). So get your asses o th =e work, waiting for apologies and mayby free sub of your products for at least a few months, othervise, naybe yo convince me, that any of your sotft is worthy a tleast 1 freaking penny.  RC, Attorney, ane Internet Technologies LLM, expert from IP, ICT, e-commerce and Tech-Law from Poland.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the forum for Adobe Acrobat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources