Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe pdf embed API- client id domain

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we have both dev & prod enviroments and each has 11 languages.

Dev domain is: dev.xx.com

Prod domain is: www.xx.com

Dev domain in german is: de.dev.xx.com

Prod domain in german is: de.xx.com

Can't i configure client id for all, like *.xx.com ?

If not, i must have a solution for this.

thnx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Please try creating credentials for PDF Embed API from here: https://www.adobe.io/apis/documentcloud/dcsdk/gettingstarted.html

You can pass xxx.com as the application domain and the generated client ID should work for all your subdomains.

Let us know if you face any issue while using this. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can create one client id for "xx.com" and it should work for all your subdomains, and if you wist to separate out between dev and prod env then please create one for "dev.xx.com" and another for "xx.com" and use it accordingly. Let us know if it doesn't work for you.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already tried that. sadly it's not working and i already deployed to production.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try creating credentials for PDF Embed API from here: https://www.adobe.io/apis/documentcloud/dcsdk/gettingstarted.html

You can pass xxx.com as the application domain and the generated client ID should work for all your subdomains.

Let us know if you face any issue while using this. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, to add on to Sumona's post, I will say that I just went to the console, went into a test project, removed *both* the service and credentials for Embed. I then added it back and used raymondcamden.com as a the host and it was made fine. To be clear, this will make a new ID, but that ID should work *.yourdomains.com. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources