Adobe PDF Services API subcription issue (international argentina)

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem sent (tech-support at AWS marketplace):

I'm using a free trial of "Adobe PDF Services API" and I'd like to buy the subscription but I can't because this message: "The seller has not made this product available in the geo location associated with your customer account."

AWS Support said:

Hi there,

I understand you have questions about Marketplace product Adobe PDF Services API. No worries, I'm more than happy to explain.

Geo-Fencing preferences apply to new customers and software purchases. Product eligibility is determined by customer’s AWS location, as determined by this guidance. Geo-Fencing is supported for AMI, container, and SaaS products.

Unfortunately, it looks like at the moment, this product is not available in your location. If you have any questions as to why this is, I recommend reaching out to the Seller as we have no control over their decision.

Apologies we're unable to provide more info or directly support you in relation to this concern.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - Here is the list of countries that Adobe PDF Services API is available to purchase via AWS Marketplace in: https://www.adobe.io/apis/documentcloud/dcsdk/docs.html?view=aws-marketplace-international-allowedco...

Can you (your company) purchase through one of these countries?

Alternatively, if your volume is high, you can fill out the Contact Us Form (https://www.adobe.io/apis/documentcloud/dcsdk/form.html) and explore an Enterprise Term License Agreement.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Make content for your business needs with Adobe Express.

Get started easily with free templates: