• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Services Private key file could not be parsed

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make use of the Adobe PDF Services in Power Automate, specifically the action for extract PDF structure in a JSON file.  I registered with Adobe and went thru the Get Credentials process.  I have entered all the credentials but i get an error that says 'private key file could not be parsed'.  I have tried regenerating credentials and I keep getting the same error.

TOPICS
Authentication , Document Generation API , PDF Services API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie235341846nhv, I have the same issue, did you get an answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I did not get an answer. I just moved on to something else.

--
*Julie Sebby*
*All Things Analytics*
*720-233-1336*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your private key, make sure you copy and paste the entire contents of the private.key file (including the start and end tags). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that. I repeated the process several times and it didn't work.

--
*Julie Sebby*
*All Things Analytics*
*720-233-1336*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm...I can't seem to reproduce the issue that you are describing. Can you share screenshots of your steps? If you feel more comfortable, you can also PM me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been weeks. I just gave up.

--
*Julie Sebby*
*All Things Analytics*
*720-233-1336*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to loss my b love network private key please helpe me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generate a new private key in the developer console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I zm having the same issue, has anyone figured out how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I get the Private Key? I assumed that the Access Token was the Private Key, but I don't get anything with begining and ending tag. All I get is the really long token and the Copy button...and when I paste that I get the following error: Test connection failed. Details: Private key file could not be parsed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, same issue here. Even with regenerated credentials, the error stays the same. Any advice someone? Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PowerAutomate connector only supports JWT tokens, which while deprecated, will work till Jan 2025. You need to generate one in that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for the tip! But I can't seem to find how I should do this. I've read any instruction I could find, but I can't seem to find what I need. Could you elaborate on how to obtain a JWT token now with newly made credentials? And also, is there a timeline in which the connector will work with OAuth access token? Thanks for the feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went into the console, made a new project, clicked to add an API, and I was prompted to select the type. So you should be able to as well:

RaymondCamden_0-1689344134038.png

No timeline on the connector update. I can say you can skip the connector and do it by "hand" with HTTP calls. That's a premium feature of PA, but I built a flow this week doing that. It's a bit of work, but not too bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I concur; At first I thought (since JWT is deprecated) that it wasn't a choosable option, burt after I started over and selected it I was able to complete the process using JWT. I have a working flow now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources