Exit

Block print and download in sharepoint when i use adobe document cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Hope you are all doing well!

I have setup Conditional access policy which blocks download and print feature for end user in SharePoint online. But, after deploy Adobe document cloud solution, it let's user to print document when user open the file using Adobe document cloud. It looks like Conditional access policy or SharePoint limited access is not applied on Adobe  Document cloud tool. Can you please help me to fix this issue? 

TOPICS
General , How to , PDF Services API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @veeramanikandan0D44 ,

Yes, that's expected. The conditional access policy is not applicable to Adobe document cloud solution at this point of time.
Therefore, the print & download option can't be restricted in Adobe Document cloud.

Thanks for your feedback. We have added this request to our product backlog and will consider for future releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rahul,

the major issue which we are facing now is , the end user is not able to open the document at all. end user are getting error when they try to open the docuemtn (I have attached the screenshot of the error in my previous reply). I see this as a major issue to integrate with SPO. Please let me know how to solve this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rahul5E6F ,

The major issue which we are facing now is , the end user is not able to open the document at all. end user are getting error when they try to open the docuemtn (I have attached the screenshot of the error in my previous reply). I see this as a major issue to integrate with SPO. Please let me know how to solve this issue

Thanks,

Veera

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @veeramanikandan0D44 ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused !!

The Adobe Document Cloud handler basically renders the pdf being viewed in the browser with download option enabled. In case if download is blocked by any settings, so the Adobe Document Cloud also won't work and PDFs preview don't happen. So, that's the known limitation.

Regards,
Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources