Can I add DOCUMENT SERVICES API in our website ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I add DOCUMENT SERVICES API in our website where Documents can create and download in our website itself ?? Like this demo = > https://documentcloud.adobe.com/dc-docgen-playground/index.html#/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

So yes, since our demo is built it means you can build your own. 🙂 But asking for a complete walkthough of building it isn't something we can do on the forums. A lot of it would be React things and teaching React wouldn't be appropriate here. What I'd suggest is coming up with a more precise question, something more specific. If you can, we can definitely help more.

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I has to select my own templates, like adobe given some sample editable templates & generate documents. I hope u understand. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you missed the reply to your earlier post, Sarath.

It is here: Solved: Can we convert our own templates ?? - Adobe Support Community - 12868146

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I add like this to my React personal website ? If Yes, How ? 

Adobe.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to add those 3 steps 1) Select a template 2) Provide Data 3) Preview Output Same like this demo in my React website. Is it possible to display & work exactly like this demo ?  If yes, pls help me. Thanks ! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So yes, since our demo is built it means you can build your own. 🙂 But asking for a complete walkthough of building it isn't something we can do on the forums. A lot of it would be React things and teaching React wouldn't be appropriate here. What I'd suggest is coming up with a more precise question, something more specific. If you can, we can definitely help more.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Demo was really beautifully built. If any github folder or some link/resources can help me pls share it. Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources