Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Console Errors while displaying and printing

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have noticed a lot of console errors While displaying the PDF and as well as after clicking the Print Button in Safari Version 14.1.1 (15611.2.7.1.6, 15611)

I have attached the errors. Please provide pointers on the same.

TOPICS
PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

We are already aware of these issues and are actively working on fixing these errors. These errors can be ignored for now as these come up only when the browser console is opened. There should be no impact on the PDF rendering and any other PDF functionality.

Here is a related post: Status Code 403 for main.js.map and ViewSDKInterfa... - Adobe Support Community - 11810390

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sumona Ghosh  / @Raymond Camden  I have attached screenshots for console errors even though they viewer displays fine. But please advise if you have pointers to resolve console errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Observed the same on Adobe Demo site as well. Some urls seems to have permission issues and not open to Public as per attached screeenshot. That i think is the reason for console errors. Is there any way to resolve them. ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are already aware of these issues and are actively working on fixing these errors. These errors can be ignored for now as these come up only when the browser console is opened. There should be no impact on the PDF rendering and any other PDF functionality.

Here is a related post: Status Code 403 for main.js.map and ViewSDKInterfa... - Adobe Support Community - 11810390

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources