• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting large MS files to PDF takes too much time

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm developing a feature to convert MS files to PDF using the PDF Tools API of Adobe and facing an issue regarding the converting time for large MS files.

I'm calling in my code to a REST API to Spring Java service which uses the PDF Tools API, my time limit of the REST API is 120 seconds and for some large MS files, the PDF is not being generated in this time range.

The REST API returns a failed callback but the PDF is being created in the Java server, just after more than 120 seconds.

We couldn't find solutions for this issue described above, could you please try to advise me, or provide a reference, for handling this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Shahar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Large files simply take a longer time to process as well as transfer across the web. Can you share one of your files, I might be able to provide a more detailed explanation if I had a sample.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources