• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable the save button in pdf embed api

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm new here and I would like to ask if there is a way to disable or not to show the save button? please see the attached image. 

button.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Hello, thanks for trying out PDF Embed API. You can set the option "showSaveButton" to false through the save callback. This will hide the button.

Please see the section UI customization -> Save a PDF -> Save callback in the documentation page for more details. Hope this serves your purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for trying out PDF Embed API. You can set the option "showSaveButton" to false through the save callback. This will hide the button.

Please see the section UI customization -> Save a PDF -> Save callback in the documentation page for more details. Hope this serves your purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for your reply but I want to hide the button even the pdf file is currently updated or annotated because I have a different user. I will refrain them for updating any pdf file. I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Thank you for your correct answer! Works like charm now. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there is any option to change "Save" button text label.
I want to show "Save and Cancel" label instead of "Save"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, changing the button label is not supported at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks u for your feedback. 🙂
Is there a possibility that I add my own custom button and have it disabled/enabled or hidden/shown whenever a user makes any changes in the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

also what if we show save button along with cancel button in the fotter rather than in pop-up where pdf is being shown?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources