• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you have stand alone version of the document service

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We want to use Adobe conversion (pdf to Office) functionality for our application but we have below doubts:

As i can see that when we are using the Adobe PDF services, it is internally calling Adobe APIs. We want to know, what all informations are sent on those API call, does the document data also travel to Adobe api service. 

Please let us know if  you have any stand alone library which doen't use the Adobe API internally.

Please let us know the license pricing model.

TOPICS
PDF Services API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @vikas9904 ,

Adobe PDF Services API is currently only offered as a cloud-based service. When you use our PDF Services API, your document is uploaded along with what you want to do to the document (convert/OCR, etc). However, the entire service is transient. None of your data is stored and resides on the service after the document is processed.

For more information on the infrastructure, see here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the information.

I am trying to convert excel to PDF using the API but I am receiving below error. I think it is because the excel is having 50K rows, can you please confirm if this API can process this file (Attached) and also excel file with 200K records.

ERROR Received:

2022-07-20 18:24:26,038 INFO Adobe.PDFServicesSDK.pdfops.CreatePDFOperation - All validations successfully done. Beginning CreatePDF operation execution
2022-07-20 18:29:51,041 ERROR Adobe.PDFServicesSDK.core.http.HttpClient - Error return from the Platform CPF Service Error occurred while processing the request; transactionId=CucnV79kS1dE4aCZ2kvDdUzVFcaRj6fa
2022-07-20 18:29:51,205 ERROR CreatePDFFromDocx.Program - Exception encountered while executing operation
ServiceApiException [message =Error occurred while processing the request; transactionId=CucnV79kS1dE4aCZ2kvDdUzVFcaRj6fa, requestId = VcLirrVQUkoNV8t1UGBWn4ND26Nrd8D2, httpStatusCode = 500, errorCode = INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources