Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed to extract text from Pdf files

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

When I am trying to use the API, I found sometimes it failed to extract the pdf and left an exception message like this: 

adobe.pdfservices.operation.exception.exceptions.SdkException: description =Request could not be completed. Possible cause attached!, requestTrackingId=(<class 'requests.exceptions.ConnectionError'>, ConnectionError(ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', timeout('The write operation timed out'))), <traceback object at 0x000001BB6E565FC0>)
INFO:adobe.pdfservices.operation.pdfops.extract_pdf_operation:All validations successfully done. Beginning ExtractPDF operation execution

My Internet connection is fine and I can browse other websites. So I think it is not the connection issue. But I cannot figure out why this issue happened frequently. 

TOPICS
PDF Extract API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am getting the same error! Bumping this thread for a resolution. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources