• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Preview Error

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Demo works fine but when I enter my own client ID and pdf I get the file preview error. Recreated credientials as suggested in this thread. but didn't solve the issue. Read a bit about CORS issues but the pdf I'm using is located at my own domain so don't think that's it. Tried using different pdfs and locating them in the main directory not using subfolders and still the same preview error. Any help would be appreciated to get this sized container working. Thanks,

 

TOPICS
PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

After a quick break and some more messing around came across two things: first was the unwanted angular brackets I had on the client id, but the bigger issue is it won't work locally and I needed to actually launch my web page to have it function. Inconvenient for testing but at the end of the day up and running where it matters. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never done this but it seems to me that the URL in the code doesn't match the domain in the credentials. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a quick break and some more messing around came across two things: first was the unwanted angular brackets I had on the client id, but the bigger issue is it won't work locally and I needed to actually launch my web page to have it function. Inconvenient for testing but at the end of the day up and running where it matters. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources