• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello & Welcome to the new Document Cloud SDK Community Board.

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Adobe Document Cloud Developer Community 

My name is @Tariq_Ahmad_Dar  and I am your community manager responsible for managing this board along with our Product Managers, @Varinder Saini, @Akhil Chugh, @Arjun Singh, @Nikhil Kumar, @Abhijit Sinha@Brajesh Kumar

and @Abishek Arora.

We are super excited to have you join us. This board will be a one-stop-shop for all your questions, feedback, and the occasional pat-on-the-back for Document Cloud SDKs.  

Be sure to come back often for Announcements, How To’s, Quick Tips, and lively discussions. We want to help you be successful with Document Cloud SDKs. 

  

We’d love to hear from you. 

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm created client credentials (Client ID) for integration with my site... but still does not work. The integration gives me this error: "Argh, it seems that there was an error on our server.
Definitely not our day. Can you try again later?
( request debug id: 4kmlak6E9yuJ7U8zMPF797aeQNxCLsBf )"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I'm Kelly Bonner and I just signed up with you guys and I really seem to do okay on signing things but I need a little bit more help to get my documents transferred to you also I can sign and fill out my apps are my applications and forms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, How do I add a watermark to a pdf in document cloud? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you posted this as a comment on an old thread, not as a new thread. Please use a new thread next time. I'm going to go ahead and lock this conversation. I will also quickly answer your question - we do not currently support watermarking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources