• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i send a client a document and get $$$

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,i have a small document editing business for past few years i have been sending the project back to the client watermarked. How ever last couple of weeks i have had sp many orders not get picked up i thought they figured out how to remove watermark so i put password then clients would not return to pick up projeect i workrf on all day  for example this Monday i had 7 orders and only 1 came back to pick up and pay . I do not want to pre charge clients is there a sade way where i can get like a $5 or $10 dollar deposit till work is done and when they return it will go twords paymeant i just dont want them to think im here to run off with there $$ IS THERE A SOLUTION TI WHERE WE ARE BOTH SAFE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE THANK YOU DEEZ 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which of the Document Setvice APIs are you using? They are all concerned with PDF and Adobe Have no services for billing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this forum is not for business questions relating to PDF work, but instead for technical questions regarding our APIs related to working with PDFs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need a rights management solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources