• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I gain full access to Adobe PDF Services API if my account is not an enterprise account?

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently having an issue where we are trying to utilize the PDF Services API but our pro account does not allow installation. We are attempting to purchase the PDF Services API but keep getting the run around from our software vendor and adobe. Posting this here to hopefully have someone assist us with gaining access to the API. thanks.

TOPICS
PDF Extract API , PDF Services API , Sales and Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Hi @Joe242841373jgr ,

If you are running into a challenge where you are not able to utilize Adobe PDF Services with your current user, you have two options:

• Through AWS, you can purchase Adobe PDF Services as a Pay As You Go service. You will need to associate it with an Adobe ID that is not your Enterprise ID that your Acrobat Pro subscription is tied to. https://developer.adobe.com/document-services/pricing/main/ 
  • Suppose you are on an ETLA (Enterprise Term Licensing Agreement). In that case,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Joe242841373jgr ,

If you are running into a challenge where you are not able to utilize Adobe PDF Services with your current user, you have two options:

• Through AWS, you can purchase Adobe PDF Services as a Pay As You Go service. You will need to associate it with an Adobe ID that is not your Enterprise ID that your Acrobat Pro subscription is tied to. https://developer.adobe.com/document-services/pricing/main/ 
  • Suppose you are on an ETLA (Enterprise Term Licensing Agreement). In that case, you will need to contact the owner of the Adobe relationship within your organization and ask them to add Adobe PDF Services to the licensing. After that, you would be able to use the services with your Enterprise ID after your administrator provisions you for API access and purchased the services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ben Vanderberg Thank you for the reply to this. I'm not quite understanding the answer here and I believe I have the same subject issue. I am a Business / Teams subscriber with a subscription to Adobe CS with all software, and the Administrator role, but when I visit DC Integration Creation App (adobe.com) to enable the PDF Services API for use in my Azure / Power Platform connector use case, I am given a rather strange error asking me to use personal accounts. Understanding your response, am I to assume that only Personal accounts and Enterprise accounts are able to use this service? Adobe PDF Servicese API Free Trial Error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @rehanm ,

From your screenshot, it looks like your credentials are part of an enterprise account. As it currently stands, you can only access Adobe PDF Services via your enterprise credentials if: 1) your enterprise account is entitled to Adobe PDF Services API (in other words, you have purchased it) AND 2) your user has been provisioned by your Admin Console admin to be able to access the PDF Services API.

Your other alternatives are to either start a trial using an Adobe ID (Personal ID) or subscribe via AWS Marketplace using a Personal ID. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we have the exact same issue and so could you please direct/ provide step by step instructions to everyone on how you actually buy the service from within the enterprise account as the contact owner and administrator so this can be deployed in powerautomate for all users with appropriate adobe licenses - we have tried many times to do this with absolutely no guidance available whatsoever. Why is this been rolled out in such a convoluted manner, it's an amazing business tool but nearly impossible to implement at as a small company of 50 people and no hardcore IT staff. I assume this would be the same for e-signatures?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Can you please reach out to me at amohssen@adobe.com? Happy to find some time to walk you through this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ahmed Mohssen Hi, I need to contact sales regarding the license. I've submitted the form, but no one has contacted me. 
Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I have filled in the form for sales, but no one has contacted me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, please can someone help! I just want to give you our money to use your API!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please email me at jedimaster@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still crickets from Adobe, someone please let me purchase an account for this API.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please ping me again - see email address above. If you already did, disregard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources