• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get a non trial token? My 1000 document quota has ended and I have paid for license on AWS!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My quota has run out and I just want to pay for this crap. I thought I had set it up when I configured the connection to AWS, where the service is hosted and billed. But that connection does not happen automatically it would seem. It doesn't just make your existing credentials work like one would hope. It seems that to make the license work from AWS, you have to set up a whole new set of credentials that are managed through AWS.

I'm totally lost. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

TOPICS
Sales and Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

This is the solution, but I believe that I had to make some AWS settings changes as well in order for cancelling and remaking the Adobe PDF API to work. I simply followed the prompts at the top of the screen in the AWS license manager. It was a little confusing but once I had enabled the settings that AWS was prompting me to configure, cancelling and remaking the subscription got me on a paid license instead of the trial license. I also deleted all my existing "projects" and trial licenses that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be clear, I am talking about the Adobe PDF Document Services API that is hosted, managed, and billed through Amazon Web Services. 

It was way easier to set up the free trial than it is to pay for it! Might as well just start fresh with a new email address to reset my quota and go for another 1000 for free! Not going to do that, I'm going to figure out how to pay for it, but come on Adobe! This is not well-documented. There is no GUI in AWS to just click and go. This is crazy hard to intuitively figure out and set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I may have found the solution in this thread:
JUST CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION AND MAKE A NEW ONE! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the solution, but I believe that I had to make some AWS settings changes as well in order for cancelling and remaking the Adobe PDF API to work. I simply followed the prompts at the top of the screen in the AWS license manager. It was a little confusing but once I had enabled the settings that AWS was prompting me to configure, cancelling and remaking the subscription got me on a paid license instead of the trial license. I also deleted all my existing "projects" and trial licenses that had accrued within our Adobe account during previous attemps, leaving only the one project with the paid license. When you start the Adobe PDF API subscription within AWS, you will be redirected to the Adobe credentials creation page. Creating the credentials this way seems identical to creating the free trial credentials. AWS gives a free 500-document quota before it begins charging for the service. So if my credentials are still working after 500 documents, that would confirm everything is set up correctly for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources