• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to hide adobe view sdk code from browser source code

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main problem is mine is that i am showing a document in my website using adobe view sdk and i did not want allow to download document by user so i disable the download button but now i find out that when i see page source code there a user can see my file link and so he can easily download the file using this link as iam using dropbox to storing file and dropbox link with adobe view sdk so is there any way i can hide or encrypt that link so user cannot able to see that link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can pass the PDF content as either a direct URL, as you seem to be aware, or as a Promise that resolves to a ByteArray. In your code, the Promise can call another url that returns the PDF as a base64 or some other obfuscated format that then gets turned into a ByteArray.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources