• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to resize hyperlink pop up window for mobile use

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im looking for a way to resize or remove the hyperlink pop up window. Im having trouble on some mobile browsers seeing the pop up window.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe we provide a way to control that. I assume you are talking about the PDB Embed API?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am refering to the pdf embed api. It will just grey out the pdf in portrait mode and not show the pop up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this online where I can quickly test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, here is the link: https://powermadd.info/Arctic_Cat/ac2023.php. With chrome on android it will not work  in portrait mode and safari on iphone will partially cut off the pop up window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting. Are you doing anything with special with the CSS - I see you are using inline mode, but I do not see the normal UI for the PDF Embed API.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No im not doing anything special with css. What am I missing and will it help with my problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay. The reason I asked if you were doing something special is because something isn't quite right. For example, normally there should be *some* Adobe branding for the Embed, and yet none is showing up. Is your usage pretty vanilla you would say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response. I would say it is pretty vanilla unless it is grabbing some css from my navigation buttons but that is also pretty basic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources