Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to View XFA Dynamic PDF in Adobe PDF Embed API Viewer

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I need view the XFA PDF file in Adobe PDF Embed API Web viewer.

When i uploaded XFA form to Emded API web viewer Some of fileds are missing and total number of page is Incorrect

Please find the diffrence Left side: Embed API viewer Right Side: Adobe acrobar viewer

Vinay24625393jkrl_0-1654079188456.png

Is there any option View XFA form correclty in web viewer 

These are the XFA form which i have and its produced using folling tools

1. Aspose.pdf for.NET version 21.9.0
  2. LifeCycle Forms ES3 by Adobe
  3. Forms in Adobe Experience ManagerPDF forms.
    PFA of Sample XFA PDF file.
    Please help me here to resolve this issue

TOPICS
How to , PDF Embed API , PDF Services API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

XFA forms are essentially obsolete, for all their technical advantages. I can't imagine Adobe will ever add support to their new APIs. They never even added it to their mobile apps, and they have had over a decade to do that.

Adobe's route out of XFA dependency is a module in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) which dynamically converts XFA forms using live HTML5 form technology.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XFA forms are essentially obsolete, for all their technical advantages. I can't imagine Adobe will ever add support to their new APIs. They never even added it to their mobile apps, and they have had over a decade to do that.

Adobe's route out of XFA dependency is a module in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) which dynamically converts XFA forms using live HTML5 form technology.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dynamic XFA is not supported in Embed API. It's also been deprecated from the PDF specification so it's unlikely it ever will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources