• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a guide for somewhat more advanced formatting in the Document Generation API?

Explorer ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a conditional wrapping 2 repeating loops and am unable to render even if I use !="" for a non-blank field.  Would welcome the chance to see examples of other text manipulation as well (ragged arrays, etc).

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Document Generation API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got my issue fixes but still would welcome the chance to see more formatting examples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion.  This was one of the first guides I came across when I started using/learning it 1 year ago.  It's excellent.  I was having some ephemeral rendering error which I can't track down (and technical service did help with some suggestions) but hacked around. All the best, V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources