Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modern pdf api viewer

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beginner help!
I got an email saying I'm an api user - but I use Wordpress and I have a plug-in for pdf viewing. 

Can anyone tell me if I can disregard this api? 
Seems to me it's for those who use coding..?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please copy and paste the email (remove personal info first). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Embed API legacy viewer will deprecate -- transition to the new modern PDF viewer

Here is the email - but I can't tell if this is for developers, or if I somehow put a viewer on my wordpress site...I just don't know. Thank you!

Adobe Document Services <mail@mail.adobe.com>

Wed, Nov 9, 1:54 PM

Provide an integrated reading experience
Easily enable PDF viewing with Adobe’s Embed API

Please disregard this email if you’ve already transitioned to the new modern PDF viewer.

Hi Embed API user,

We’ve launched a new modern PDF viewer that will replace the legacy viewer. In order to use the new modern PDF Embed API, website developers are required to add the latest PDF Embed API script URL in their websites. Please transition over to the new modern PDF viewer because the legacy viewer will be deprecated on Jan 31, 2023. Failure to do so will result in higher security risks, bug incidents and performance degradation with the legacy viewer. Learn more here.

For any questions, you can reach us at the Document Services API community forum or contact customer support.

Thanks,
Adobe Document Services team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't know of any use of the Embed API, then I wouldn't worry about it. Your plugin is handling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ok! Thanks so much for the quick reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources