• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple comments not displayed when PDF is annotated by Embed API and later viewed in browser

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Embed API to annotate PDFs. If there are multiple comments, post download annotated PDF shows only the first comment (in browser), while Adobe Reader shows all the comments.

How can we see all comments in browser?

TOPICS
PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be clear, when you say you test "in browser", do you mean back in Embed, or in the browser's PDF viewer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The reason I ask is - I tested with our online demo (https://documentcloud.adobe.com/view-sdk-demo/index.html#/customize/FULL_WINDOW). I added 3 comments. I downloaded the PDF. I then used the upload feature in our demo and the rendered PDF had the comments I had added.

If you are talking about the *browser* itself rendering PDF, remember that part of what Embed is trying to solve is issues like this - browsers not consistently and properly rendering PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources