• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Octect-Stream conversion

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a common problem, but after days I finally have reached the end of the Merging Document Generation API (from docx to pdf with JSON fields), now using Postman (than I want to use with my database).

I obtain a octect-stream text, with 2 "Boundaries" parts. The second one I think is the final PDF.

How do you trasform the text into PDF? Do I need to exclude/delete the first part with JSON data?

And why the Base64Decode is not working with this?

Finally, how can I have more information, and decide if to buy or not Adobe services, if documentation is so poor?

TOPICS
Document Generation API , PDF Embed API , PDF Extract API , PDF Services API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "boundaries" thing you refer to sounds like MIME-encoded multipart data. Just find a library designed to decode this into its parts. Don't guess the format, there will be complexities that the library is designed to handle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you are using the older REST API, I strongly urge you to try the newer one. It is far simpler. Introductory blog post: 

https://blog.developer.adobe.com/announcing-the-new-adobe-document-services-rest-apis-8d85951176cf?s...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources