• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF embed API does not display files

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm encountering a problem with the PDF embed API: sometimes it works and my pdfs are displaying and sometimes not. I've noticed that when they are not displayed, for some reasons, two files (ASansMMData.bin and ASerifMMData.bin) are not loaded through the http calls that the library does.

My files are all located inside a directory on the server that hosts my domain, so there's not any CORS issue.

Hope someone can help me with this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background info: they seem to be font files. So if the file is not displayed for some reason, it doesn't need the font files. This is probably effect, not cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, but I can't understand why the library sometimes works and sometimes not (even with the same file and in the same session!); and everytime that it does not work, I can notice that those files are not loaded... so, maybe it is not a coincidence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I'm currently witnessing this same exact issue, did you ever figure anything out with it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources