Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pdf not loading

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!,

I am using the PDF viewer SDK API to load PDF files on my website and with one in particular I get this:

c1.png

And no load, if press 'ok' never just charge.

I attach the PDF with which it happens to me to see if you can help me to know why it happens.

Regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for using View SDK. We are sorry that you aren't able to open this document. It seems there are some issues specific to this file. We are investigating and will get back to you shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be an issue with underlying engine, its taking time as it is specific to this file. We will let you know once we have a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I hope you can help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are encountering exactly the same issue in our production. May I know when this issue is fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for using View SDK, sorry to hear that you were not able to open the document. Would like to know if you are facing the issue with a specific file or any file. It would be really great if you can share the file, in case it is file speific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my sample. Can you please check it? Sample pdf 

May I know when this issue is done? 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the file, issue seems to be same for your file as well. The fix is still being worked out as it requires changes in the underlying engine, will let you know once the fix is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you found out what can happen to this file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your support and appreciate your patience. The fix is still being worked out as it requires changes in the underlying engine, will let you know once the fix is available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources