• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Tools API - Australia

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to register for the PDF Tools API in Australia and I am unable to do so.  I have an AWS account in Australia and when I go to purchase the PDF Tools API, it says that its not available in my region.  Looking at Documentation (adobe.io) suggests that its not available in Australia as well which is strange.

Does anyone know how I can use the PDF Tools API in the Australia AWS region?

Thanks in advance

Michael  

TOPICS
Sales and Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also keen to find out.

Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MichaelKuhnAus , I have the same issue. How did you resolving this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too trying to subscribe from Australia and having no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Folks,

We don't currently have AWS Marketplace support for Australia - you can see our supported countries here.

If you have offices in one of those supported countries then you could use that as a workaround, otherwise please reach out to me through our contact us form (here)  and we can explore the possibility of an enterprise license (ETLA) which is not geographically restricted.

Thanks!
Ahmed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahmed, we don't have oversea offices. I have submitted the contact us form two days ago still waiting for response. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam,

There is an internal due diligence process for submissions from the ANZ geography - so it may take a day or 2 before we identify the right folks internally and get back to you. Thanks for your continued patience and sharing your thoughts with us in the forum. We look forward to getting you on the right track!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the trial version totally fine, it works and solves all of my issues with PowerAutomate, my issue is I want to purchase the product, but cannot in Australia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,
Please fill out this form (https://developer.adobe.com/document-services/pricing/contacts/) and someone will be in touch to route you to the appropriate sales teams in ANZ that can help you. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Ahmed236847661ivm look forward to the call

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again @Ahmed236847661ivm do you have a timeframe on when I should receive a call? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MATTHEW22950044d4y0. Please check your email - that's how we will reach out to you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahmed, why would Adobe allow the trial version to be live in Australia, when the full version is not available? We spent hours configuring the Adobe product to work with PowerAutomate only to find living in Australia you cannot get past the trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get a call? are you using the proudct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahmed,

We are from NZ and I've tried contact forms both on the link you provided and the other one specific to the service with no follow-up at all for more than a week now. Also, spoke to the rep on the online chat who promised to forward our request to the proper team and gave me an email address that bounces back with no delivery error. Is there any way to get this going? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been the worse, most frustrating expierence Ive ever had with an ogranisation, I've spoken to countless Adobe staff online and on the phone. I was sent around in circles for weeks. I finally found out that the API service is not avaiable in Australia. I then got an email wanting us to sign up to the service for $5000US. Like come on, we are a charity, all we want the service to do is auto combine a few emailed PDFs via PowerAutomate.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here. I've written a post asking for help - and noting an official Adobe Australia Press Release (Jul 2021) saying the API is available. (Hoping for a response from Adobe - no response from Adobe Contact Us forms, and AWS said to contact Adobe).

Post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-services-api-discussions/adobe-this-is-a-big-problem-unaccept... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources