• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help. PDF Embed API problems.

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a non-developer trying to save some money while I start my own business.  I want to be able to present large PDF files on my website at their origional quality (some 64 pages and over 200MB), so please excuse my ignorance.  

1.  What is my client ID, and is that the same as my API key?  When I asked support through chat they told me that I needed to follow these steps to create my Client ID.  When I went to do so I could not access "adobe sign".  My profile say that my license is "Enterprise PDF Services Developer" for Acrobat Pro DC (currently in the free trial stage).

2.  When I use the PDF Embed API Demo and generate the code, I copy it into VSCode, change the Client ID to my API key that was generated for my domain which I get in my Adobe Developer Console under the project I'm working on.  From here I can open the .html in my browser and see the PDF the way I want it.  But I want to use my PDF.  I cannot seem to get this to happen.  I've confirmed that my client ID works and that I can embed PDF into my domain.

3.  I've uploaded the file onto documentcloud.adobe and got a sharable link, and pasted that link into the content location line.  But i'm getting an error.  I don't know what do to from here.

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 4.25.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 4.26.04 PM.png

TOPICS
PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thanks for using PDF Embed API. As you might have found in the documentation, you need to pass the downloadable URL for your PDF file in the code snippet. The URL you are passing currently is not the PDF URL, it's Application URL of documentcloud.adobe. 
Please host your file and provide the downloadable URL to get this working for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources