• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Power Automate flow is failing due to Adobe PDF actions - Status Codes 400 & 502

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if service is down or we hit our quota ???

Can't make any PDF actions work, but everything used to work fine. Only the Adobe PDF actions are failing in the Power Automate flow.

What gives?

TOPICS
PDF Embed API , PDF Services API , Power Automate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same!

No idea why this started happening!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning of 2/4/2021: I alerted engineering last night. Is this still a problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it has resolved itself. I tried using a new API key, but got same error. Then later it started working again, apparently for both keys.

I think maybe it's too easy to generate new API keys and not easy enough to actually pay Adobe for this service. I have tried to get them to call me so that we can start a subscription and avoid hitting quotas, but have not heard from sales team. However, it would appear that this was some service outage issue rather than depleted quota.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe Adobe's PDF API would have fewer outages if they made it where folks could pay for the subscription without having to go back and forth with sales... because as far as I can tell, there's no reason not to just generate new API keys periodically and update the connector. Kind of a hassle but I bet lots of folks do it. 

I just want the crap to work, and I'm willing to pay for it. Adobe should prioritize the service such that outages are essentially non-existant for those who pay, but as far as I can see -they just give this service away...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Tools API is available for purchase through an Enterprise License Agreement. The services themselves have an excellent record of uptime. I believe it was just the relatively new Power Automate connector that was having trouble but that seems to have been fixed.

I'm glad it's working for you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, apparently we had scheduled an appointment with sales to discuss, but missed it because I got distracted and forgot to join the Teams meeting... And the sales rep never called me or tried to follow up at all. So when I tried to join the meeting late, he had already moved on to another call.

We'd probably already be up and running with the Enterprise subscription had the sales rep just picked up a phone and called me. So frustrating. Like I had the Teams meeting open and tried to join early, then got distracted until the timeslot had already expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the appointment issues. If you wish, I can give you a call to discuss the licensing. Let me know at fabbrici@adobe.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks... We have another appointment booked with the sales rep who we missed on the last appointment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm sorry I don't think I can figure it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources