• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Power Automate - Where to find 'Base64 Encoded Private Key'?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a MS Power Automate user who's recently purchased a paid Adobe Premium license.  When trying to create a Connection to the Adobe PDF Services in Power Automate I'm prompted for 'Client Id', 'Client Secret', 'Org Id', 'Tech Acct Id', and 'Base64 Encoded Private Key'.  All but the 'Base64 Encoded Private Key' is readily available to me in the Adobe Developer Console.

I'm current chatting with Adobe Virtual Assistant and have been passed along to four different service agents who have not been able to assist and have no understanding of what the issue is or how to resolve it.

I've tried deleting my Adobe solution in the Adobe Developer Console.  No reference to any 'Base64 Encoded Private Key' is suggested.  The only time I have see this field was when I first received my license and signed into my account.  Was not aware at the time that I should have documented and stored this value offline.  There is an Access Token Generator that I've tried as well thinking it may be associated with the 'Base64 Encoded Private Key' but it is not as using the generated key does not work in the Adobe PDF Services field that is prompting for the 'Base64 Encoded Private Key'.

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Authentication , How to , Power Automate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issue for me... a nightmare as always when working with adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources