Exit

Same Pdf types all are not converted into txt

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe Members!!

I m using your Adobe pdf service SDK for python,

In which I m converting my pdf to text by using the "extract_txt_from_pdf.py" program which is in pdf service SDK. But actually, problem is that I have multiple pdf' which are in the same format but some of them is converting to pdf text and some are not all pdf content same format I didn't know why it is an actual happening 

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say "some are not converting", suggesting the conversion finished but writes no text. But the screen shot seems to show an exception in Python's urlopen, nothing to do with the Document Services API...? What am I missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We already debug the URL Open method and other remaining code. I am very much sure issue is coming from Adobe OCR only. So can we have a call, so that I can explain you better the issue. So that it can resolved ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources